What is a Panic Attack?
- Crushing Weight on Your Chest
- Shortness of Breathing (Hard to Breathe)
- Heart Pounding (Racing Pulse)
- Hands Sweating
- A Fear of Craziness or Imminent Death
- Numbness or Tingling in Various Parts of Your Body
- Lightheadedness or Dizziness
- Abdominal Distress (IBS or Gas)
A Perfect Recipe for Panic Attacks
- Lack of sleep
- Unfulfilling work
- No ‘down time’ or activities that filled my soul
- Failure to Delegate Housework to other members of my family.
First Aid for Panic Attacks
Here are 2 simple yet very powerful and effective ways to calm panic attacks that I teach all my clients. These tools do not take great mental effort to use, and will bring you down from a panic attack every time. They will also help to ease the fear of having another one. As you learn your own warning signals of an attack, you can use these to help with anxiety before it becomes panic.
2. Rescue Remedy Recipe!
- sucking on a pastille
- or putting 4-6 drops of the Rescue Remedy in a glass of water (water bottle) and sipping it every minute until the attack stops.
fear of going crazy or losing control (Cherry Plum)
feeling faint or detached from oneself or reality (Clematis)
great mental stress and tension, with the need to run or escape (Impatiens)
feelings of terror and panic (Rock Rose)
for the after effects of shock and trauma (Star of Bethlehem)